Author Topic: Brotherhood (CV)  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Twink99

• Contributing Member
  • Chat With Me
  • Cock Vore is da best vore
    • Prey/Pred
Brotherhood (CV)
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:08:24 PM »

It was a custom in this family, that the son with a smallest cock will be fed to the son with the biggest one.
Jared did know from the very young age that his brother Andrew will be more hung than he could ever be. After Jareds 18th birthday, father came and started to measure members of both of them. Andrew won, with his giant 9 inch cock,Jared didn't stand a chance against that monster. Father stipped his youngest son and prepared him for the way down his brothers cock. Andrew was looking forward to this, after many years of waiting he finally got the chance of slurping his younger brother. Jared was all lubed and tied up, ready to be devoured by the giant alpha cock. Whole family was watching, they all looked very proud of Andrew, as he was the superior brother. Jared didn't even try to struggle, it was already over. Father released the giant cock, from the cockring which held the weapon down. Andrew couldn't eat with his cock when that cockring was on him. His cock was like a demon, it caught tied Jared and it slowly gulped him down. His body could be seen as he was sliding down his brothers shaft. Soon he felt the hot pool of cum, he fell in it and started to burn. His body just disolved into that sticky substance. After not even 2 minutes, Jared was gone. Whole family stared at the gigantic monster churning up, their former member. Soon only cum came out, hot, thick, fresh cum. That was all that was left of the poor Jared. Andrew just smiled as his cock was now bigger than ever. He lied back and fell asleep.

That Great feeling when your brothers ass didn't eat in like a week...
and you slide in like a morsel.

Offline shawn

Re: Brotherhood (CV)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:29:28 PM »
Oh hot. Pleaaassseee make more (like andrew goes into college frat house to expand his "family" )
eat me or i eat you! but be kind always