Author Topic: Unforgiving Night Part 2  (Read 704 times)

Offline Samyytt

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • I love you if you love me.
    • Prey/Pred
Unforgiving Night Part 2
« on: April 08, 2019, 12:18:15 PM »
The beat of his heart, the tight slimy space, and the sound of gurgling from beneath; Matteusz knew the end was near, before long he was squeezed through the tight sphincter and then splashed down into the digestive juices.

The poor shrunken guy immediately swam up to gasp for air but what he got was a warm, disgusting smell of digesting food and stomach acid, he wiped the slimy digestive juices from his face to see, the whole place was rocking back and forth, the contents of Leon's stomach sloshing around as he moved, poor little Matteusz could hardly stay above the acids, it was almost pitch black and the sounds of Leon's noisy gut was very disorienting for the little guy, it was a little difficult to breathe considering how absolutely awful the air smelt to him.

Matteusz could hear the muffled sounds of partying from the club but shortly after it became quit, indicating that the giant had left the club; Matteusz was being sloshed around along with the food that Leon had eaten, the little guy grabbed hold of something disgusting, it was brown and sludgy, whatever it was he couldn't make it out, and suddenly reality had begun to sink in...he was going to die in here.

He then violently sloshed over to Leon's stomach wall and then slammed his fists into the pink, ripply muscle, all his struggles did was make quit squelching sounds, Matteusz then began to cry...

"Goddamn you Leon! I...i can't...PLEASE!!!!"

The poor little guy pressed his hands into the slimy stomach wall and he cried more, tears streaming down his face as he quietly sobbed, he thought of his family, he thought of Kai...no one would ever know what happened to him, as he kept crying, the contents of Leon's stomach sloshed all around him, the disgusting stench continued to fill his nostrils and the sounds of the predator's gut continued to fill his ears...

-----

Meanwhile, in the outside world, Leon was walking toward the train station as he was going home, he lived in one of the outlier villages at the edge of the county, as he walked he could feel some movements inside of his stomach. Leon felt good, he felt powerful, it was the first time he had eaten another person and it really did turn him on, just thinking about little Matteusz in his stomach turned him on and he was planning to have an intense wank when he got home...

-----

Kaito was still at the club, it had been well over and hour and he was really concerned for his friend, so he went back over to the bar. "Hey, have you seen my friend? His name is Matteusz, he's around my height, got dark brown hair and was wearing a navy blue hoodie..."

The bartender replied "Yeah mate i saw him around two hours ago, i remember him coz of the hoodie, most dudes in here are in button up shirts, anyway i saw him go in the men's toilets with some blonde guy"

Kaito felt somewhat relief, even though he checked in there before perhaps he should look in the cubicles "Thanks mate, appreciate it"

Kaito rushed back to the cubicles, he thought to himself that Matt might just be passed out drunk in a cubicle...

He arrived at the empty men's toilets, he opened every cubicle one by one, Kaito reached the cubicle at the end and opened it, what he found made him worried again, even more worried than before; Matt's clothes were on the floor under the toilet.

"What the hell...why would you leave your clothes..." he whispered to himself. The young guy looked through his friend's jean's pockets, he found his drivers licence, some pound notes and his phone which is odd since Matt always keeps his phone with him no matter what, Kaito wasn't sure what to make of this, his friend couldn't of left naked because he would've seen, only way in is through the front doors and everyone would've seen, he was worried but didn't know what to do but his friend Matt has been to clubs before so perhaps this is normal.

Kaito headed back out to the club, he then noticed that Katie was there, one of his..er..sort of his friend from his course at College, he approached, awkwardly, "Uh hey Katie..."

"Hi Kai, didn't expect to see you here!"

"Well y'know...Matt made me come i guess, about that have you seen Matt here?"

Katie took a sip of her alcohol

"Um yeah, i have seen him but not recently, a couple of hours ago i think, he was getting so drunk it was laughable, how have i not noticed you here though until now is beyond me..." Katie blushed slightly  .

"Well i am quite you know, its been a while since i have been to a gig, look i better go alright? I haven't seen Matt at all but i uh, found all his clothes in the uh...men's toilets..."

Katie's face lit up

"Oooh sounds like he might be having fun somewhe-"

Kaito interrupted her. "He left everything though, including his phone and no one has seen him for a few hours now and i am really worried..."
Katie continued smiling "Tell you what, take my bag and pack his things in there and we will get out of here, i am sure he will be fine and if not we can just call his folks"

"Yeah...okay..." Kaito found it a bit awkward that Katie was, well he felt awkward, it must just be him, he thought to himself...

-----

Leon got off the train at the village station, he made his way back home, he could still feel poor Matt struggling in his belly which made him horny and excited because he was still planning on having a nice wank...

(look forward to part 3)
Me!

Offline D.K

Re: Unforgiving Night Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 06:58:18 PM »
Looking forward to more!  Hot story!  Great stomach descriptions. Hope other parts are as descriptive  :)
This is an internet fantasy site! Push your limits and be anybody you want to be as long as your respectful to others!

Offline Samyytt

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • I love you if you love me.
    • Prey/Pred
Re: Unforgiving Night Part 2
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 11:22:32 AM »
I plan on making many parts to this story, next one will be a while.
Me!