Author Topic: Junction 88- Twine Interactive Story (ov, av, cv)  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Tyto

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • kik: ty_to8 / Discord: ty_to
    • Prey/Pred
Junction 88- Twine Interactive Story (ov, av, cv)
« on: September 29, 2018, 06:47:39 PM »
Hey guys been a while I know! Had some free time and recently discovered an awesome program called Twine that's actually pretty simple to use. So I got inspired to make my own interactive text game/story. It's basically a choose your own adventure type game similar to how writing.com works minus the whole online account and other people adding part. You actually don't even need the program to play, though FYI it works best if you open it with Chrome. Safari works sometimes but usually it just ends up displaying a blank screen (for me anyways).

Junction 88: You play as a young man who's car has broken down late at night in the countryside, miles from the closest town. Although, there's a truck stop not too far away with a few men just dying to eat- err MEET you. There are multiple pathways you can take and choices to make affecting the ending.  Currently there are 8 pred characters and 12 endings in total:
- 5 OV endings
- 3 AV endings
- 1 CV ending
- 3 ways to survive to the "good" ending, one including a sex scene

I've definitely left a few openings for more pathways, characters, and endings to be added in future updates. Probably going to include some parts where you're the pred as well. 
Anyways, hope you all like it! It's my first time making one of these so let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more!

Update 9-30: Just added two more preds and gurgly endings! Enjoy  ;)

File:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ll36ff2sdj4c5l/Junction_88.html/file
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:07:29 PM by Tyto »

Offline Tyto

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
    • Prey/Pred
Re: Junction 88- Twine Interactive Story (ov, av, cv)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:53:07 PM »
Also here's a few pics for reference I used to base characters/scenes around  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:00:34 PM by Tyto »

Offline ryubarra

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 09:38:25 PM »
So there seems to be a problem with Android devices. You have to download and once you do if you close the window you can't re open the file properly and you can't back track at all. Would it be possible to add a manual go back button or maybe upload it on a more mobile friendly platform? Have gone through two play throughs and have loved it so far. But it's kind of a hassle if you accidentally close it or hit the back page and close the file again.

Offline Tyto

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
    • Prey/Pred
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 10:39:46 PM »
So there seems to be a problem with Android devices. You have to download and once you do if you close the window you can't re open the file properly and you can't back track at all. Would it be possible to add a manual go back button or maybe upload it on a more mobile friendly platform? Have gone through two play throughs and have loved it so far. But it's kind of a hassle if you accidentally close it or hit the back page and close the file again.

Sorry to hear that! Not really sure how well it works on phones, but I just tried it on my samsung tablet and it works alright. As for a back button it actually has one though on mobile its weirdly really hard too see against the dark background. Try tapping directly to the left of the top of first paragraph, that's where the back arrow is located. Hope that helps a bit.

Offline Cowbo

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 06:07:21 AM »
hot as fuck, first time an interactive story worked on my phone. would love to read more like it! the pics went perfect with it too

Offline ryubarra

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
Thank you for letting me know. I found the button after tapping around for a bit. You're stuff is just as good as I remember and I hope you keep feeling inspired to make more content. I do have a question though, you had a Tumblr blog and it's gone now but I really enjoyed your content, any chance you could upload your gallery to that site so we could download it or is it all here?

Offline Tyto

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
    • Prey/Pred
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 10:57:01 AM »
Thank you for letting me know. I found the button after tapping around for a bit. You're stuff is just as good as I remember and I hope you keep feeling inspired to make more content. I do have a question though, you had a Tumblr blog and it's gone now but I really enjoyed your content, any chance you could upload your gallery to that site so we could download it or is it all here?
Oh yeah I got bored a while back and scrapped the blog. I think did put a solid portion of my tumblr captions into a thread of their own at one point on here though: https://www.voreplay.com/index.php?topic=5179.msg32163#msg32163 Probably not all of them but it's something at least.

Offline tiny2eat

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 12:35:16 PM »
I'd be honoured to be eaten, digested, and shitted by the guy at the very top.  HOT!

Offline Ike

• Super Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • Six foot three, come get me
    • Prey/Pred
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 06:36:58 PM »
I'd be honoured to be eaten, digested, and shitted by the guy at the very top.  HOT!

For what it's worth, you can get eaten and digested by the mechanic. The rest is up to your imagination.
As the rings of your anus roll over the top of my head, I sink deep into my blissful ecstasy.

Offline WillingPrey89

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 12:45:14 AM »
This is honestly one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I had some vivid images in my head imagining myself in all of these situations. Bravo to you, sir! Bravo! I would love for you to do these things to me... or any preds out there.
If anyone would like a willing prey, look no further.

To be completely owned and possessed by a wonderful pred, and be subject to whatever they wanted, would be the ultimate dream come true 😍🤩😍🤩