Author Topic: Overlooked by your Friend (S, OV, nonconsen)  (Read 2942 times)

Offline TwinkEater

Overlooked by your Friend (S, OV, nonconsen)
« on: February 23, 2017, 10:48:18 PM »
Based on an RP with dramogoh

In 2020 the world has enacted a method for population control which allows for men to be shrunk and sold as protein for a jock to build muscle. There is a stringent body type required to purchase the food. You must be fit with muscle to benefit from the pure protein of a tiny man.
---
Evan saw Greg at the gym, and waved him down. “Hey, are you getting your protein for the day?” He asked his much larger muscular friend. “I was thinking about starting on the tiny man diet. I think I’m coming along well enough to start it!” He said proudly as he examined himself in the nearby mirror.
Greg never really got along with Evan, but today, he had a plan to get rid of him forever. He had just gotten a text from Tyler, he wanted him to save him a little guy.
“Hey, Evan, I think you’re doing great. Here, come with me. I’ll get you your first little guy!” He said. Evan smiled and followed his larger “friend” into an empty locker room nearby. Greg pulled out a strange looking gun and pointed it at Evan. Without saying a word, he pulled the trigger, and a blinding light reduced Evan to a 1 inch tall tiny man.
----
It’s 9am and Tyler had slept through his alarm again he woke up and grabbed his phone to look at the time. “Fuck, I’m gonna be late to the dispensary.“ He said.

Tyler

”I hope Greg is working today so he can save me one of the higher protein little fuckers. He pulled his muscular frame out of the bed and looked at himself in the mirror. “Yea who would not want to be a part of the body” He said as he flexed his ripped 8-pack and giant biceps. He threw on a tank top and some gym shorts and headed out the door. He adjusted his giant 9 in cock before jumping into his jeep and driving to the dispensary.

Upon arrival he saw the already long line of jock’s outside the door waiting for the new shipment. Luckily Greg had texted him back letting him know that he is working. He swung around to the back door of the shop and knocked. Greg opened the door and motioned him inside. “Thanks again man. My body needs the highest quality protein to keep these muscles in shape. He said. Greg replied “Yea sure man anything I can do to help your amazing body along.” With a slight snicker that Greg missed. Greg pulled a box from the shelf and passed it to Tyler. “Here you go the best one from the new stock. Picked him out myself” He said. “Thanks Bro” said Tyler grabbing the box and taking a peek at the snack inside. “This one looks pretty fit and muscular. Good pick.” Said Tyler, licking his lips.
----
Evan sat in the darkness of the box for a time, contemplating his fate. He had been shrunk, and now Greg intended to give him away to some muscle bound jock as a protein boost. With that thought, the box shook, and the lid finally opened. Evan looked up to see the giant above. “Tyler?” He gasped in surprise. “Tyler, it’s me, Evan!” hey yelled up, but the only response he got was his giant friend licking his lips. “Shit, Tyler, no! I’m your best friend, not a protein boost! Don’t eat me!” That was all he could get out before the lid closed again, sealing him in darkness.
----
“Hey Tyler, we have some time before this place opens. How about we film you devouring your protein. I’m sure there are a lot of guys out there who would pay good money to watch you eat.” Said Greg. “Hah you’re right bro. I could make some pretty good money off of fags who get off to my body. They should worship my godly jock body. Ok man start filming” Said Tyler. “Hi faggots, I’m about to devour my daily protein pill to fuel these muscles.” Says tyler flexing his biceps then pulling his shirt off and revealing his hard toned abdomen. He then proceeds to pull off his pants leaving him standing there mostly naked with a large bulge in his tight Under Armour  boxer briefs. He reaches over to the box and pulls out the tiny snack which he holds up to the camera. “Here he is faggots, take a good look. This is not what he is gonna look like tomorrow when my body is done with him. In a few moments he is gonna be right behind here” He says patting his abs with the tiny’s body.
----

----
The lid opened again, and this time, Tyler’s hands reached in and wrapped around tiny Evan’s body. “Tyler! Please, it’s me, Evan! I’m not protein!” he screamed as he was lifted up out of the box. Instead of a response, Evan was subjected to utter humiliation as his giant best friend laughed at a camera, and talked about his fate. Evan looked at the muscular abs, and felt his blood run cold. “Please, man, you have to look closer! It’s me!” Evan begged one last time, trying to reach his friend.
----
“Look at this thing, I mean it’s is not even as big as my dick.” Says Tyler as he lowers the tiny down to his covered cock and smashes him into the musky organ. “My cock could swallow the little guy, but my muscles need the protein more. “Anyways after my stomach he will make his way through the rest of my body till he gets to my ass.” Tyler turns to face his muscled ass to the camera, pulls down his underwear and holds the tiny right in front of his hole. He then proceeds to let out a long stream of farts. “Oh man that smells rank. Haha that's what he is going to smell like tomorrow. Nothing survives passing through my body. I’m in peak shape and so is my digestive system. It destroys anything I give to it. And your next tiny bro.”
----
Evan was suddenly thrust down, and pressed into a thick, larger than life cock. He always knew his friend was big from seeing his bulge, but, suddenly being smaller than Tyler’s cock was a nightmare. The musky smell filled his nose, and made him cough a bit. His friend wasn’t even listening to him. He was just demeaning, and taunting him, telling the world about what his body will do to him. Suddenly, everything shifted as Evan was shoved around to Tyler’s large ass, and pressed up against the sweaty smelling asshole. A hurricane of warm, rancid air blasted the poor tiny man, causing Evan to nearly vomit from the rotting egg smell. “Tyler, please, stop!” He was nearly crying now. He didn’t want to be eaten, and emerge as his best friend’s farts, or worse.
----
Tylers gut let out a deep moan. “Hear that tiny bro? My stomach is calling for you, it wants you in it. You get the glorious honor of nourishing my body. There are thousands of faggots out there who would give anything for the chance you have been given. To give their body to me, and add to my muscle perfection. What an honor.” Tyler lifted the tiny up to his mouth and opened it wide. “Urp Belchhhhhhhhhhh. That's just a little glimpse of what it smells like down here behind my abs.”
----
The taunting continued as Evan was brought up to Tyler’s ripped abs again, and pressed against them. A horrible, deep rumble emanated from the muscular wall. Tyler was hungry, Evan knew it. Soon, he would be inside that stomach like so many other tinies, and digested down into protein. It wasn’t fair. He had watched Tyler eat littles many times over the years, and never thought that he would end up as one of them. The tiny man was lifted up again, and brought to his friend’s thick lips, which parted to release a rumbling belch. It made Evan gag and choke on the smell. That rancid air is all he’d have to breathe inside his friend’s stomach. “Tyler, please, don’t eat me!” the tiny man cried out again, hysterical. He never thought he would end up as a protein boost for his own friend!
----
Tyler suck his tongue out to lick the front of the tiny, feeling the small well defined muscles. “Mmmmm, this snack is really tasty. Where did you find such a perfect guy Greg?” “Well, I put a lot of time and effort into locating the best specimens.”Said Greg. “Haha awesome. Where do these guys even come from?” Replied Tyler licking the little guy again and pulling him into his mouth feet first. “That's a trade secret you know I can't tell you that.” Said Greg. “Mmph whatever” Said Tyler with his mouth full of tiny. Tyler sucked the little guy in slowly inch by inch exploring his body with his tongue till only the head was outside.
----
Evan shuddered as the slimy rough tongue swiped over him, covering him in a layer of sticky saliva. “No….please, it’s me, your friend! Don’t eat me!” Evan cried as the thick lips grabbed him by the ankles. Bit by bit, he felt the mouth suck him in. He felt Tyler’s tongue all over him. It was a horrible feeling, but also felt strangely pleasant. Evan had nearly given up. His best friend totally ignored his cries, and treated him just like any other little guy. Soon, he had been sucked in up to his chest, then, his neck. He was trapped, totally at Tyler’s mercy. Looking up, Evan could just make out his friend’s eyes, not even looking down at him as he ate.
----
Tyler sucked the rest of the little guy inside pushing him against the roof of his mouth, tasting every part of his body. His tongue finds the tinys cock and starts to focus on the amazing taste coming from there. He feels another burp coming on and opens his mouth to let it out. His stomach also lets out another growl. “Hear that little dude? My stomach is wanting you in it already. I should give it what it wants. Come closer Greg watch me swallow it.” Greg moves the camera closer while Tyler uses his tongue to push the tiny to the back of his throat right to the point of no return. “Gulp” Tyler swallows with his mouth wide open for the camera which catches his gullet grabbing the tiny and dragging him down over repeated swallows, ignoring the tiny cries from his mouth that he can't understand.
----
Evan struggled inside the tight confines of his friend’s mouth. He could smell the faint remnants of toothpaste and protein shake and whatever Tyler had for breakfast. It was hell. But it was about to get a lot worse. A loud rumble followed by another rasping belch, which hurt Evan’s ears exploded out. The smelly stomach air was rancid. It made Evan cry out in panic. “Tyler, please, don’t eat me! Please, let me out!” He cried. Suddenly the tongue rose, and began to push him back. He felt his feet enter the tight confines of the throat as it began to pull down on him. “Tyler, no! I’m not protein! Stop! Don’t!” Evan cried out before the tongue rose again, and a loud, wet GULP sealed his fate. Evan was pushed down into the dark gullet, and dragged down by powerful, smooth muscular walls towards his fate.
----
“Fuck man this one really squirmed all the way down. I can still feel it right here behind my abs. I love it, its making me really horny.” He said pointing to his ragingly hard 9in boner stretching his underwear to its limit. “I don't think i can wait to meet my GF later I need to get off now” Tyer pulled his big dick out and started stroking it. “Fuck you feel great in my stomach little dude, keep it up. My body is going to take everything from you. Hopefully you will be useful and not just be a pile of my shit.” Tyler kept striking his large dick getting close to orgasm.
----
The slimy, muscular walls pulled the tiny man down, down, down to his doom. All he could hear was the pounding of Tyler’s heart, the roar of his lungs, and below, the rumbling gurgle of his stomach. Evan was squeezed through a tight valve, and plopped out into the roaring chamber of Tyler’s belly. He landed with a splash in a fetid pool of thick juices and half digested food. Whatever was unfortunate enough to go down Tyler’s throat, and now Evan found himself amongst it all. Not able to accept this nightmare, Evan began pounding on the muscular, slimy walls. “Tyler, let me out! Please, let me out!” he begged. The acids were already causing his skin to itch badly. The only response he got was an increase in Tyler’s heart rate, and muffled moanings from outside. His friend was beating off to the thought of eating him! Evan was humiliated and devastated as he continued to pound on the walls of Tyler’s muscular stomach.
----

Tylers balls pulled closer as he started to cum shooting load after load of spunk all over his muscular abs drenching himself in cum. “Fuck that felt amazing thanks little guy. You should have some of this as a reward.” Tyler swiped a lot of his cum up with his hand and proceeded to swallow it down for the tiny in his stomach. “Don’t sayIi never gave you anything. Anyway thanks for catching that Greg. I gotta get going to the gym. Gotta make sure this guy gets turned into muscle.”
-----
Evan continued to pound when the valve above suddenly opened, and a glob of thick sticky cum rained down onto his head. Evan recoiled in disgust. He was covered in his own friend’s cum and stomach juices. Everything began to shake and rumble and Evan knew Tyler was on the move. There was no relief inside the stomach, and he was rocked back and forth by waves of stomach juices with each step Tyler took.
----

----
Tyler gets to the gym and stars with ab crunches. He does 3 sets of 160 in rapid succession. Moving along with his day not giving another thought to his food from earlier. He gets through a grueling workout and heads to take a shower.
----
Inside, the workout was hell for the tiny prisoner trapped in the belly. The stomach pressed and squeezed at him with each crunch his giant friend did. By the end, Evan was bruised and battered. The rest of the workout was a chaotic blur as the tiny man was pushed around constantly, forced under the juices and back up again. The acids began to make his skin turn red, and tingle. Evan knew his friend didn’t care about what he was subjecting him to inside his stomach. Why would he? As far as Tyler knew, he had just eaten a snack. As Tyler got into the shower, Evan could hear the drops of water cascade across the muscular abs separating him from the outside world.
----
Tyler got out of the shower and walked over to his locker to change then went home to prepare some food and a protein shake “Ok little dude hope you enjoyed the ride in my stomach so far but now it's time to get serious my body needs energy so you and the rest of this food i'm gonna eat are gonna provide that. Get ready for my stomach to start digestion.” He says as he starts to eat the chicken, beans, and rice in front of him. He swallows chewed mouthful after mouthful down to his stomach and washes it down with his protein shake. He can hear and feel his stomach kick into high gear eager to break down the food after that hard gym workout.
----

----
The stomach valve above opened again, and a mound of chewed soggy food fell in with a plop, just missing the tiny man. “Tyler, please, don’t eat anymore! You’ll bury me!” He knew his friend’s massive appetite, and how deadly it could be to him now. More and more food fell in, filling up the stomach with more foul soggy mush. A bite landed right on top of Evan, covering him, and pushing him down with the rest of the food. FInally, a torrent of thick protein flooded the stomach, filling the chamber nearly entirely. Evan struggled to stay above the chewed diner, but a horrible rumble around him signalled the end. Fresh steaming acid began to pour in, causing the food to steam and melt. A drop landed on Evan, searing him l like fire. “Tyler, no! Please, don’t digest me!” the man cried, realizing his time was up. He was going to be broken down into protein for his best friend. The stomach groaned, and began to churn everything up, including Evan.
----
Tyler exhausted from his workout went to lay down and pass out. With a pat on his abs “Thanks little dude your really helping my body out. I’ll see you tomorrow in the toilet. Belchhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Typer passed out listening to his stomach churning.
----
Evan was too weak to struggle against Tyler’s powerful digestive system. The acids were searing his skin, and the muscular walls were wearing him down. Soon, Evan was pulled under, deep into the muscular chamber. The walls around him were much more violent in this place. They squeezed together, easily crushing the half digested food to bits. Evan closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable. The muscular walls squeezed in on him, crushing his bones. They squeezed again, and again, Evan was done for. His acid burned body was grinded down into smaller bits and sent on to the intestines as his friend slept above.
---- Graphic Warning
The next morning Tyler wakes up and plants his muscled ass right on the toilet. It is time for all the food from yesterday to come out. He leans slightly forward and starts to push. He feels his anus start to stretch open. He grunts as the log starts to emerge from it’s full tour of his body. There is a hiss as some of the gas escapes out of his rectum with the log that the tiny from yesterday is encased in. He feels pleasure knowing that he has turned his food into a brown mess. His nose wrinkles as he gets the first smell of your odor from the three inch length of you that has come out so far. More and more shit slides out of his ass coming faster now and filling the bowl where it has a wonderful view of Tyler’s giant cock and balls. The anus flexes again and more shit comes out landing with a plop in the water below. Tylers giant cock lets loose a stream of morning piss which warms the water around the tiny’s remains. Tyler stand up to admire his work. He bends down to see a closer inspection. In one of the softer turds he sees your half of your skull, badly bleached by the powerful acid and mostly digested. “I hope you know how lucky you were to get to tour my body. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.”
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:55:45 PM by TwinkEater »

Offline Terranova

• Super Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • Wanna rp? Write me a pm
    • Prey
Re: Overlooked by your Friend (S, OV, nonconsen)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 01:47:55 AM »
This was amazing
Twitter: http://twitter.com/itsvoretime

Wanna rp? Write me a pm

Offline nebulararararar

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 03:19:50 AM »
Daaamn dude--excellent story!

Offline Loreant

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 10:43:21 PM »
Awesome story. Whenever I'm prey I always hope that my pred does some intense physical activity while I get thrown around inside his empty stomach. It's just a reminder that I'm completely forgotten by my pred and I'll have to endure whatever his body does to me.

Offline kiraysou

• Regular Contributor
  • Chat With Me
  • Prey ready any time
    • Prey
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 09:08:19 PM »
I enjoyed it, it was a very nice read
Always ready to be eaten up

Offline forevertinyguy

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 10:07:44 PM »

Forgive me for my many CAPS TwinkEater ! It is just because. I have NOT read a story this hot in YEARS ! OMG ! You hit many of my favorite themes in vore that I like. Even PRE AND POST VORE ! For me pre and post-vore is so hot. When a Giants goes about his day before after eating a tiny TURNS ME ON SO MUCH ! WOW ! Tyler (My type of Giant by the way  ;D ) the young muscle jock  goes to the gym, Worksout, Hits the shower after he eats the tiny as if eating tiny people is just like eating toast and butter. This uncaring Indifference to eating people is so hot !

TwinkEater what can I say ? Bravo ! Awesome job ! Excellent Story ! And just thank you for writing this and posting. Again I have not read and had such fun reading a story this HOT in YEARS ! Thank you ! 
Eisenberg Walter White.  BR eaking VO re

Offline TwinkEater

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 05:05:24 AM »

Forgive me for my many CAPS TwinkEater ! It is just because. I have NOT read a story this hot in YEARS ! OMG ! You hit many of my favorite themes in vore that I like. Even PRE AND POST VORE ! For me pre and post-vore is so hot. When a Giants goes about his day before after eating a tiny TURNS ME ON SO MUCH ! WOW ! Tyler (My type of Giant by the way  ;D ) the young muscle jock  goes to the gym, Worksout, Hits the shower after he eats the tiny as if eating tiny people is just like eating toast and butter. This uncaring Indifference to eating people is so hot !

TwinkEater what can I say ? Bravo ! Awesome job ! Excellent Story ! And just thank you for writing this and posting. Again I have not read and had such fun reading a story this HOT in YEARS ! Thank you ! 

:) I'm glad you liked it.